Author: Manuel Lemos
Last month viewers: 2
Categories: PHP Tutorials, Lately in PHP Podcast
This learning method works well because when you try to solve other people's problems, you also learn more about possible solutions.
Read this article, watch a 4-minute podcast video or listen to the audio of part 10 of episode 90 of the Lately in PHP podcast on how to advise yourself and other PHP developers to evolve in your PHP developer career.
In this article you can learn:
What Pieces of Advice You Can Get as a Developer
1. Previous article: Be a Good Community Member Sharing Your Open Source Work in Community Sites
2. Previous article: Use a Readable PHP Coding Style
3. Previous article: Share Reusable Classes with Simple Documentation and Example Code
4. Previous article: Share Nice Tutorial Articles to Help Other Developers Learn Step by Step
5. Previous article: Find a Mentor to Learn From His/Her Experience Faster
6. Previous article: Have a Balanced Personal Life with Great Quality
7. Previous Article: Make Money Selling Better Versions of Your Open Source Work
8. Previous Article: Find Compatible Partners to Create Your Own Business Around Your Own Products and Services
9. Previous Article: Use Good Time Management Methods and Tools
10. This Article: Give Advice to Other Developers
Download Size: 1MB Listeners: 544
Introduction music provided by http://spoti.fi/NCS
In iTunes, use the Subscribe to Podcast... item of the Advanced menu, and then enter the URL above to subscribe to this podcast.
See the Lately in PHP podcast play list on YouTube and Subscribe to this channel there.
Episode 90 Part 10 Video
10. Give Advice to Other Developers
Well this article reflects my point of view. I am different from yourself. I value different things. Although I tried to give general advice, some advice may suite you. Other advice may not be so interesting to you.
Since you value other things you may have different advice. Therefore it would be useful if you could share your advice, so we could learn from each other.
If you would like to share your advice, please post a comment below so all readers here can learn from you and debate about advice, methods and tools on how to have a better personal and professional lives.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.