Author: Manuel Lemos
Last month viewers: 1
Categories: PHP Tutorials, Lately in PHP Podcast, Software Business
Sometimes they fight with the partner and split. This situation happens because they are not compatible with their chosen partners.
There is a means to determine if you are compatible with other people before you even start talking with other people to become a partner.
Read this article, watch a 6-minute podcast video, or listen to part 8 of episode 90 of the Lately in PHP podcast to learn how to determine if another person is compatible with you to collaborate in a successful business.
In this article you can learn:
What Pieces of Advice You Can Get as a Developer
1. Previous article: Be a Good Community Member Sharing Your Open Source Work in Community Sites
2. Previous article: Use a Readable PHP Coding Style
3. Previous article: Share Reusable Classes with Simple Documentation and Example Code
4. Previous article: Share Nice Tutorial Articles to Help Other Developers Learn Step by Step
5. Previous article: Find a Mentor to Learn From His/Her Experience Faster
6. Previous article: Have a Balanced Personal Life with Great Quality
7. Previous Article: Make Money Selling Better Versions of Your Open Source Work
8. This Article: Find Compatible Partners to Create Your Own Business Around Your Own Products and Services
9. Next Article: Use Good Time Management Methods and Tools
Download Size: 2MB Listeners: 529
Introduction music provided by http://spoti.fi/NCS
In iTunes, use the Subscribe to Podcast... item of the Advanced menu, and then enter the URL above to subscribe to this podcast.
See the Lately in PHP podcast play list on YouTube and Subscribe to this channel there.
Episode 90 Part 8 Video
7. Make Money Selling Better Versions of Your Open Source Work
8. Find Compatible Partners to Create Your Own Business Around Your Own Products and Services
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.